- Begonias - Red, pink, or white
- Both green leaf or bronze leaf
- Celosia - Bronze leaf, red plume
- Geraniums - Red, pink, white, violet, assorted specialty colors
- Impatiens - Pink, slamon, red, white, lavender, mix
- Ivy Geraniums - Red, pink, lavender, white, purple
- Marigolds - Dwarf yellow, tangerine, two-tone, discovery yellow - Medium Height
- New Guinea Imaptiens - Red, white, pink, salmon, lavender
- Osteospermum - Yellow, pink/lavender, white
- Petunias - Assorted colors
- Sweet Potato Vine - Marguerite, blackie
- Wave Petunias - Pink, purple, white, misty lilac, blue, cherry red
The following is a list of the annuals grown at Wedgewood Gardens. Some are available in both market flats and 4" pots. Other specialty items are only available in 4 - 4 1/2" pots.
In addition to these items which are grown on-premise, we also carry other items produced from local growers. Stop by to see what's new!
If there is something specific that you want that we don't carry, we may be able to get it for you. Ask one of our staff to help you.
We also carry a line of tropical plants to enhance your outdoors through the summer, including mandevilla vine, hibiscus, passion vine, dipladenia, lantana, plumbago, etc. These plants bloom all summer in a sunny location - give one a try!
We grow the following annuals in
8" or 10" hanging baskets: